Monday 14 November 2016

13 Nov 2016

Well these first few days being reunited with Sister Tidwell has felt like a dream!!! I'm going to be her companion EXACTLY a year after we were companions before... which means I'll be with her for her YEAR MARK!!!! Never ever EVER expected or dreamed that would happen!!! But it really has been wonderful reminiscing and sharing the new experiences both of us have had since being companions!!! She is so incredibly WONDERFUL and CAPABLE and it brings my heart so much PEACE to know that she'll be carrying this area when I leave! I <3 SISTER TIDWELL!!!!!!


We had an AMAZING lesson with Karina, Charlotte, and Amanda!!! We invited Amanda to prepare for baptism with Charlotte and she ACCEPTED!!!!!! The Spirit was so strong!!! She has the greatest desires to follow Christ and change her life for the better! I know the Lord is working in that family to bring them into the fold - something that they have been needing and missing for a long time! They were going to work towards November 26th, but didn't make it to church yesterday, so now they'll be working towards a date in December. (Amanda's phone died in the middle of the night on Saturday so the alarm didn't go off, so they missed church. Bahh!!!! Can I just take a moment to say that Satan works RIDICULOUSLY HARD on people who are preparing for baptism? I KNOW I'm not the only one who's experienced this... Just kinda shows how TRUE the church is though!!!)

One of my FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER, Miss Cherie, had a birthday on the same day as my Mom's birthday - Nov. 12th! We celebrated with her on Sunday and it was a tender mercy because I know my family was celebrating my mom's birthday too! Cherie requested marbled cupcakes with green frosting... haha wherever that idea came from! But we made them and they turned out great!

It gets dark at 4:30 here now! So that's cool.

It's supposed to snow this weekend. 

That's about it for the week! Sorry to not have any exciting stories... just know we're doing great and life is wonderful and I'm so grateful for all of you!!!

xoxo

Sister K.

Sis K will miss Sis Killian


It's like a reunion tour - back with Sis Tidwell

No comments:

Post a Comment