Sunday 27 November 2016

20 Nov 2016

Hey family!


I am just overflowing with gratitude right now for this mission thing. Gosh I'm not ready for it to end. I love Sister Tidwell so stinkin' much - she is the biggest tender mercy EVER. It's absolutely incredible how much she manages to build me up and help me grow and push myself and become better. We knocked our goals out of the park this week - well, the goals that were up to OUR agency. The goals that had to do with OTHER's agency, not so much... but I feel satisfied in knowing we're doing all we can to help people to come closer to Christ!!!
We had Zone Conference on Thursday, and it was amazing! Something really cool that happened was that Sister Tidwell and I were in charge of a 30 minute training on "finding," and 5 minutes of that was going to be about family mission plans, but when we got to Conference it became clear that "finding" wasn't what WE were supposed to train on. So we switched it up last minute and went up and trained for 25 minutes on family mission plans instead!!! And it went alright, but the coolest thing was that EVERY SINGLE THING we were GOING to say about "finding"... was said by somebody else! Literally, EVERY scripture reference, every planning idea, EVERYTHING! It was an evidence to me that the Spirit guided our planning (because we felt so strongly that "finding" was something the zone really needed to be trained on), and then guided the conference like CRAZY!!! I don't know if this makes any sense - but trust me, it was the coolest! And I love President and Sister Williams. They are ministering angels to us!

Amanda and Charlotte are now working towards a baptism date in December! We were so bummed, they weren't able to make it to church yesterday :( But it's important to them and they understand why it's important - next week they will be there for SURE!!!!! And we're going to do ALL we can to help them get there!!!!!!!!!!

Blitzes this week with Sheboygan - Sisters Garner and Reid. They're the cutest ever!!! A great companionship and I LOVE them!!!!

I am exhausted. I can't think of anything else to say.

Oh!!! TENDER MERCY!!!!!!!! Sister Tidwell and I saw BROTHER AND SISTER BONNER at Stake Conference yesterday!!! They are our sweet dear friends from KETTLE MORAINE!!!!! And we served there together!!! The Bonners were shocked to see that we are companions again, haha! But it was a SWEET reunion! THOSE TWO are ministering angels, too!!!! Brother Bonner is President Bonner now - he just got called to be a counselor in the Chicago temple presidency, under President Doll!

Anywho, I think that's all!!! I love you!!!!!!

xoxo

Sister K.



No comments:

Post a Comment