Tuesday 26 January 2016

Time flies by

This week seemed like it FLEW by but it also seems like it was an eternity. Don't know how that works but it happens a lot out here!! Wednesday was Sister Tidwell's birthday and it was GREAT!!! We got to attend the worldwide Missionary Broadcast from the church's mission department. When we were watching Elder Bednar speak, I had such a strong image in my head of the Apostles back in the time of Christ - specifically Peter - and how COOL it is that our beloved modern Apostles... have the SAME calling, the SAME authority, the SAME powerful witness of Christ! There is no question in my mind that these men are men of God!

We had a lesson with Paul, an investigator, which was totally cool because the lesson started off with him being kinda hardened and anti-ed against our message, but he softened by the end of it and even committed to reading the Book of Mormon for his answers instead of going online! He's great!

Oh and GUESS WHAT?!?! AUTUMN IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!! She's my investigator in Waukesha ward! She'll be baptized tomorrow, and Sister Tidwell and I get to go, and I can't wait to see her and all my favorite people again!!!! AHHHH it's just the best :) :) :)

We met another investigator Aaron - he's 19 - and he seems to be solid as well. Miracles are happening and it's great to see!

Well sorry folks, that's all I have time/energy for! Hopefully the pictures compensate! Just know things are great and I love and miss you all!

xoxo

Sister K.



No comments:

Post a Comment