Wednesday 2 March 2016

Happy Leap Day!!

Hello Family and Friends!

I don't even know where to begin. It's the weirdest feeling ever to be starting over in a new area! Every time I wake up I am shocked that I don't live in Oconomowoc anymore! I live in New Berlin now! Before I forget, here's my new address:
1501 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
So in this area, we cover two wards; the Brookfield family ward, and the Milwaukee YSA ward, which covers the Milwaukee North and the Milwaukee South stakes. It's SO COOL to actually be serving IN the city of Milwaukee! I NEVER expected to be here, but it's awesome. Both wards seem really strong, and good things are happening! We are in a big finding phase right now, which is great. It's fun to start from the bottom up and meet a bunch of new people. We didn't meet many this past week, but today we'll buy our bus passes and from there we'll do bus contacting and street contacting close to the UWM and Marquette campuses in Milwaukee!!!! Woohoo!!!! :)

My time in Kettle Moraine ended well! I feel at peace knowing that I fulfilled my purpose in serving there. I will never forget the great people I served and loved, and the great companions I served with!

Man, I don't really know what else to say. These past few days have been so busy, I don't even know what to talk about. I guess I am just grateful to be doing what I'm doing. I'm always so tired, and the hard times are way more frequent than the happy ones, but every day as we run about doing our business, I just think to myself... "and they lived after the manner of happiness." Because that's what this is! It's a privilege to have 24 hours a day to focus on the Lord's work. And I've met so many individuals who are just as dedicated to the Lord's work as we full-time missionaries are! It's amazing! Thanks everyone for your love, support, and prayers. It is felt and much appreciated :)

Love you!!!

xoxo

Sister K.

P.S. My companion is Sister Wise and she's excellent!!!!!! I am learning so much from her already!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment