Monday 30 November 2015

TRANSFERS!!!!

Hey Everybody!


It was a nerve-wracking week leading up to transfers, and I had a LOT of predictions that didn't end up happening.... but guess what?!?!

I'm LEAVING WAUKESHA and STAYING IN KETTLE MORAINE full time, and I'll be TRAINING A BRAND NEW SISTER!!!!!! AHhhhhh!!!! I'm so excited!!!! There were some crazy events that happened this week that led me to believe I would be staying in Waukesha for quite a while, so I was shocked when we heard I was staying in Kettle. But after the shock wore off, I was able to feel that this really is right! Ahh, I finally know where I'll be for Christmas! And my little trainee is still in the MTC at this very moment. I feel so lucky and so honored! :D

My Thanksgiving was GREAT! I hope you all had a great one too! I definitely thought a lot about my family at the Cabin in Arizona, and I could picture so clearly exactly what it would be like. So I was there in spirit! Luckily there are some awesome families out here that made me feel at home for the holiday. 

We had two dinners, one in Waukesha and one in Delafield, with two awesome energetic families. We got to play some games too (shout out to Momma for the Would You Rathers!) and that was a ton of fun. I feel so blessed to be here, and especially in this season of gratitude, I am grateful for these past 6 months! I have learned so much about myself and the gospel. Can you believe that, folks? This Thursday I will have been out for 6 MONTHS!!!! Crazy how time flies!

We FINALLY saw Teri this week, hallelujah! She's doing great! It was so great to see her again. I got a picture with her because I knew I MIGHT be leaving Waukesha, and now I'm SO glad I did. I'll send it! She's a sweetheart!

We are still working with a couple families and several less-actives who I have come to love with all my heart. That's something else I'm grateful for; I'm grateful for the gift of love! I think as a missionary we are blessed to feel immediate and genuine love for the people we meet, and it's a gift I marvel at every day. When I found out I was leaving Waukesha, my heart was completely broken; there are SO many people there who I LOVE, and it's my first area, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. But luckily, I already know the Kettle area and I already love them all, too, so the transition will be hard but happy all at once! I love being able to feel so much love!!! 

And I love you all! Tell me about your holiday! Hope you enjoy the Christmas season! (and the pictures I am going to send because.. it's a lot of pictures!)

xoxo

Sister K.





No comments:

Post a Comment